Enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call the front office at the school to make an appointment.
submitting enrollment documents
Once you have completed the online data entry process, your next step is to gather the required enrollment documents. Please combine the Enrollment Documents in a digital format by either scanning them or by taking clear, legible photos, and submit to TemiRussell@iusd.org.
1. Two (2) Proofs of Residence
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts; property tax payment receipts;
- Correspondence from a government agency;
- Pay stub;
- Voter Registration;
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt;
- State issued identification with residence property address listed; or
- Declaration of Residency Affidavit
2. Proof of Age
- Certified copy of birth record;
- Baptism Birth Certificate;
- Statement by local registrar or a county recorder; or
- Declaration of Age Affidavit
3. Student Immunization Documentation
Other important documents to bring if you have available:
- Student transcripts and/or withdrawal grades from previous school.
- Course recommendations from previous school
- Student IEP/504 documentation (if applicable)
- ELPAC/CELDT Language test (if applicable)
- CA Fitness test results (if applicable)