Enrollment for new students
If you are new to IUSD,
please complete the Online Registration at
Once you have completed the online registration, I will email you to schedule an appointment for enrollment.
If you are returning to IUSD, please email me to schedule an appointment once you have gathered all the documentation required (see below).
submitting enrollment documents
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
Even if you upload these when you complete the online registration, I still need you to bring the following documents:
- Two (2) proofs of residence (signed lease agreement, utility billing statements or connection notice, paystub, etc.)
- Proof of student’s age
- Your student’s immunization record
For grade level and/or course placement, I will also need you to bring the following:
- Your student’s transcript and/or withdrawal grades from previous school*
- Course recommendations if student was to remain at current school/district
- Your student’s IEP/504 plan documentation (if applicable)
*If your student is coming from outside the US, I recommend you bring at least one official (sealed/unopened) transcript from the previous school(s). I also recommend, if your student plans to apply for college/university after high school that you bring several official (sealed/unopened) transcripts to keep in a safe place.
Find information about Irvine High School, graduation requirements, classes offered and course pathways in the “Course of Study” on the Irvine High website.