Please see the link below regarding important things to know during the Freshmen year:
CHAT WITH THE COUNSELORS PRESENTATION- FRESHMEN PARENTS & GUARDIANS
Tuesday, September 20th
8:30-9:30am via Zoom
Join your Irvine HS Counselors to discuss your students upcoming freshmen year! In case you missed the zoom, please click HERE to view the recording.
Please click HERE for the presentation.
9th GRADE CLASS PRESENTATIONS (Fall and Spring Semesters)
All freshmen students will attend a 9th Grade Counseling Presentation during their Advisement class. The Presentation will cover the three counseling domains:ACADEMIC, PERSONAL-SOCIAL, CAREER and how the counseling program is structured around these domains.
- Who is my counselor?
- How can I see my counselor?
- Where is my counselor located?
- The Importance of 9th Grade
- Successful Academic Planning
- Study Skill Information
- Irvine High School Diploma and College/University Requirements
- Higher Education Options
- Discussion on Decisions, Goals, and Conflict Resolution
- Information on NAVIANCE where students can begin their career research