Please see the link below regarding important things to know during the Freshmen year:
9th GRADE CLASS PRESENTATIONS (Fall and Spring Semesters)
All freshmen students will attend a 9th Grade Counseling Presentation during their Advisement class. The Presentation will cover the three counseling domains:ACADEMIC, PERSONAL-SOCIAL, CAREER and how the counseling program is structured around these domains.
- Who is my counselor?
- How can I see my counselor?
- Where is my counselor located?
- The Importance of 9th Grade
- Successful Academic Planning
- Study Skill Information
- Irvine High School Diploma and College/University Requirements
- Higher Education Options
- Discussion on Decisions, Goals, and Conflict Resolution
- Information on NAVIANCE where students can begin their career research